Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job

Friday, October 9, 2009

Sophie Reade strips to her underwear



During her 13-week stay in the Big Brother house, winner Sophie Reade piled on more than a stone from her unhealthy diet.

And it seems she has not been in a massive hurry to lose her rounded tummy and bigger bust.

The reality star, 20, who was known as Dogface in the house, was still handed the chance to model Ann Summers underwear at the launch of their new flagship store on London's Oxford Street.


The bubbly glamour model gamely stepped into the middle of busy Oxford Street in a red devil's outfit.

Undeterred by the rain (or hundreds of shoppers), Sophie then whipped off her dress to reveal a lacy pair of pink underwear by Royal-appointed hosiers Rigby & Peller, hold-up stockings and sparkly stilettos.

After leaving the Big Brother house, she discovered she had ballooned from 7st 11lb to 9st.






The 5ft 5in blonde said earlier this month that she was shocked by the weight gain.

'I thought I had a fast metabolism!' she said, and revealed that before the show, she worked out four times a week and had a personal trainer - allowing her to eat whatever she fancied.

But when she entered the house, she had a lot less exercise and a lot more food.


'All I did was eat burgers with ketchup and mayonnaise, chips, crisps, toast – everything. Chinese, chocolate, pizza…' she said.

And while she is by no means overweight, the model has still been keen to point out that she will be trimming down.

Last month she told New! magazine: 'I’m not obese.

'I enjoyed myself in the house. I thought why not, I’m going to eat what I want! I can’t wait to lose it again though.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos