Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job

Friday, October 9, 2009

Pamela Anderson in Million-Dollar Debt


“She remodels her home in Malibu, then turns around and doesn’t want to pay somebody. It’s ridiculous! Everyone did their job and expected to be paid, but it hasn’t happened,” Mini-Haulers president Jim Brown told Star. “I have a relatives, and putting a food on the desk isn’t easy in this economy.”

Mini-Haulers and Bruder Construction Homes are reportedly among the unpaid contractors, and their fees make up most of her alleged debt. Both Anderson and the contractors have commented on the matter, but naturally, their accounts don’t line up.

Anderson recently issued a statement about the debt, admitting the tax liens and adding that other tax disputes would soon be settled. They also admitted that they was touched by a number of the public concern that’s come her way.

“It is true that I'm in a dispute with a number of the contractors working on my home,” they said. “This is because after paying millions of dollars to build the house I continue to get bills from the contractors. My lawyers are reviewing the work done to see if the bills are fair. If they are, they’ll be paid. If they aren’t, they won’t be.”

“I have no dermatologist and no cosmetic surgeon,” they has reportedly said. “Nothing’s been shot in to this face.”

It also appears she’s saved some money on definite forms of plastic surgery, such as Botox, since the 42-year-old beachstress claims to have never had any.

“I don’t think I’m going to tweak anything,” they said. “I’m kind of done with it all. I want to see what I look like when I’m elderly. I’m curious where that’s going to take me.”

Also, despite copious rounds of breast augmentation, Anderson has said they has no battle designs against the aging department.




Pamela Anderson Gallery

























Click here to see more PICTURES of Pamela Anderson >>>>>

Click here to see more VIDEOS of Pamela Anderson >>>>>

Click here to see more FREE PICTURES & VIDEOS >>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos